To all of you, dear readers, Season’s Greetings! I hope you are all snug in the bosom of your respective families, and that the coming year brings you happiness and the best of everything -for you, your loved ones, and the country we all love.
Thank, you in particular, for continuing to visit this blog, and for enriching the discussion that takes place in the comments sections. We may vigorously disagree more often than not, but that we continue to exchange views and learn from each other, offers up the prospect of our all being part of the solution and not the problem.
This e-mail made me laugh:
“Christmas Carols for Psych Students”
1. Schizophrenia—Do You Hear What I Hear?
2. Multiple Personality Disorder—We Three Kings Disoriented Are
3. Dementia—I Think I’ll be Home for Christmas
4. Narcissistic—Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
5. Manic—Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and…..
6. Paranoid—Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me
7. Borderline Personality Disorder—Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire