Today-ish In History
- 2015: The Great Referendum: The national election of 2016
- 2011: Sylverfish makes for seductive reading.
- 2009: The Long View: In defense of Esperanza Cabral
- 2008: Looking South: Are there really "outsiders" in the Mindanao issue?
- 2007: The gathering storm
- 2006: Cheerleader festival at Manila Hotel
- 2005: Notes
- 2004: Alex Quezon Saki?
- 1997: The corridors of power
AFP Arab News Newspaper Benigno Aquino III civil society commentary Congress constitution corruption Daily Dose data democracy economy elections Elpidio Quirino facts Ferdinand E. Marcos Fidel V. Ramos generations Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo government House of Representatives international relations investigations Joseph Ejercito Estrada Kampi Lakas-CMD leadership Manuel L. Quezon Manuel Roxas Manuel Villar Jr. military philippine history philippine politics Philippines PNP politics presidency public opinion Quezoniana Ramon Magsaysay RP-US relations rule of law senate society The Long View